Sunday, October 5, 2008

My cousin's brother new house



Today quite a hot day, i went to my kma house because such as long time ago did't went to her house liao. Today journey was they taken me went to visit my cousin's brother loon new house but haven't moved in to stay yet and now they going to renovation the floor and whole house. I think is not wrong loon koko going move in at next year oct 2009 after his marry but still long time yet still got one year to run the house. His house is near the mountain somewhere usm road up there..... here some pic to show u all.....














Later on visit his new house, next journey to my cousin's lilian house for sitting a while because got some friend want to visit her house so i follow lilian's car to her house......... i already sit there 1 half hour was quite bored because they were talked around not my topic so i take out my hp fetch my kpa photo...hehe... and play some photo DJ editor..... here is my editor pic.... wat a quite funny photo....hahahahaha
About today dinner, i have eat a lot of food like italian pasta with black peaper fish, fish- head curry with rice, 3 piece of pizza and 2 glass of 932 ket la drinks.......... still can fill in my stomach ko.... wah so delicious... yummy.... so happy about today ..... hahaha

No comments: