Friday, October 3, 2008

Attitude of People

Attitude is a hypothetical construct that represents an individual's like or dislike for an item. Attitudes are positive, negative or neutral views of an "attitude object". Some more I getting more knowledge about knowing people and just can't look a person's appearance. If just simple look a person's appearance you may get worst and be lied by a person. This knowledge i did'nt learnt before since yesterday i already more knew this type of knowledge and learnt from my labour. Futhermore, I tell myself this thing just left it a way since that can learnt more thing about my labour environment. haha, because i not so narrow- minded person just a little thing can taken by serious so i always think forward and happy to solve my problem. It is past already past away the matter so cannot backward to discover the thing was happened.

No comments: