Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mr Chan

2day was very surprise to all the tourism student, we all also dunno 2day is Hotel de lecture Mr. Chan birthday. So wish him happy birthday and dream came true. 2day wat happened to me, me cirit- birit twice in college 2day is very wired lo.... afternoon 12noon i eat economic rice nia then go to toilet liao. I think is ok liao then finish second class, went with friend go to eat kfc and i just eat a little bit then my stomach starting pain a little bit liao then i scared cannot tahan so faster walk back to college. Just arrive not longer college and i sit a while then my stomachache really coming already so i quite fast run to 2nd floor toilet and it was really cirit- birit... haiz.... At ati toastmaster meeting i have been chosen as treasury... oklo just have a chance to try some new thing hehe.... Later my dinner, I started eat last day of vegetable but i eat after i din cirit birit why leh?? so weird?? if that god want me eat last day of vegetable and punish me wash out the dirty food out of my stomach and eat vegetable... haha... maybe like that lo.... so weird....

No comments: